- 12/03/13: Ethernet - Connectivity Services ContractConnectivity Services Schedule 1 issue 14 and Schedule 2 issue 16 notified.
- 10/03/2014 :LLU EMP weekly headline reportLLU EMP weekly headline report has been updated.
- 07/03/2014: Openreach exchange availability reportThe weekly Openreach exchange availability report has been updated.
- 06/03/2014: FTTP and FTTX cab delivery update summaryThe following document has been updated: FTTP and FTTX cab delivery update summary FTTC cab delivery update summary FTTC deployment report PCP mapping file March 2014 […]
- 06/03/14: Dataset 8 updatedDataset 8 updated to v102
Private Cloud Systems
Online Backup – StorageGrid
Linux Web Clusters
Windows Web Servers
POP3 / Webmail and Imap feeds
Maintenance Notification Saturday 22n June - 7am to 12pm Due to planned upgrades of mission critical systems, service will be interrupted on Saturday 22nd June 2013 between 7am and 12pm. Once the upgrades have been completed, normal service will resume. This will affect : Hosted Systems DSL & ADSL Services Email Systems VoIP Telephone Systems We apologise for any inconvenience and will ensure to have the systems back up and running quickly. For more information speak to your account manager on 0845 8620066 or visit www.noc.systemforce.net.
All systems back online and fully functional
Sereral Exchanges throughout the UK are currently offline due to work. We have been advised this work will complete by 22:00 and service will be restored.
- Service is Failure
- Service is Good
- Service have Issue